In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we felt it was our duty as property managers to inform the our clients of the precautionary measures we are taking. We firmly believe that this type of communication is a key component to our mutual success.
To Our Valued Clients:
We would like to take this opportunity to share some of the measures we have taken in response to the COVID-19 virus throughout our communities.
When onsite, all WFL employees are required to utilize appropriate personal protective equipment as necessary. We have supplied our property managers and maintenance personnel with masks in order to mitigate any concerns of spreading the virus through our day-to-day inspection and maintenance schedules.
From a cleaning standpoint, we are dedicating additional time nightly to sanitize all frequently touched surfaces within the common areas. We have provided our cleaning personnel with a variety of sanitizing products to wipe down door handles, elevator buttons, railings, and waist-high surfaces in order to reduce the risk of exposure.
As we look towards the future, we are closely following state guidelines and encouraging Owners and Tenants to do the same. Our recommended building protocols are as follows:
- Limit occupancy to 50% capacity when possible
- Self-clean workspaces upon arrival and before leaving
- Encourage those who can work from home to do so, especially employees considered high risk due to age or preconditions
- Facemasks should be worn at all times
- Follow any signage regarding elevator occupancy; in most cases no more than one person enter the elevator cab at any given time.
- Meetings or gatherings should be restricted to a maximum of 5 people
- Elevator usage should be limited or occupancy to one person keeping social distancing in mind
- Deliveries should be received outside the building when possible
We are hopeful that widespread adoption of these types of precautions will speed up our return back to normalcy. We are eager to get through this unfortunate time and to return our focus to the future.
Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for implementing further protocols.
WFL Real Estate Services